Today’s recipe is a delicious Peanut Butter mixed with brown rice protein shake. Brown rice you ask? Yes… AND IT’S AMAZING FOR TASTE AND NUTRIENTS!
Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 1 Scoop Brown rice protein powder
- 8 Ounces almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of Peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- (Optional) Strawberries
- Mix all ingredients into a blender, with the milk and powder going in last.
- Blend into a desired consistency by controlling the amount of ice used.
- Pour and enjoy!
- (Optional) Add succulent red strawberries as a garnish.
Contains approximately 300 calories and 39 grams of Protein (depends on your protein of choice).
If you like this recipe, you’ll also love these ones!